‘我赢了全世界,却输掉了你’这句话用英文怎么翻译
‘我赢了全世界,却输掉了你’这句话用英文怎么翻译
我赢了全世界,却输掉了你可以翻译为:i'm nothing without you

简短的英文动物小诗初一
The Dove(鸽子)
Dove, the spirit and the love
Who engendered Christ above,
Like you, I love a Marie.
May she marry me!
有哪些被翻译成了古风中文的英文语句
我有资格回答这个问题,因为我本人就在头条号上把许多英文诗歌翻译成古风句子,这段时间一直翻译泰戈尔飞鸟集。现挑一些清浅的翻译呈上。当然,译文的作者肯定是我本人。
1、Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night
古风译文:春心一枕西窗梦,滴尽芭蕉夜雨声。——翻译:亦有所思(以下同)
2、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees
古风译文:如何今夜无穷树,只是轻轻送落花。
3、Love! when you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,I can see your face and know you as bliss
译文:已执春心蜡炬泪,相思一夜尽成灰。
4、the dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past
译文:憔悴长河枯见底,此心不复旧涛声
5、I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. it is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
译文:春心低到尘埃里,憔悴于今不自知
6、The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness
译文:底事人间如锦瑟,一弦一柱尽秋声
7、God says to man, "i heal you therefore i hurt, love you therefore punish."
译文:检点浮生真捉弄,是缘是劫是销魂
8、The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty
译文:春心舒卷薄如雾,翻作巫山十二云
9、Man barricades against himself
译文:人心漫道不如水,半作惊涛半作堤
10、What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?
译文:相思永夜怜孤影,撒落星辰作烛花。
11、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves
译文:生与夏花同绚烂,死同秋叶两飘零。
12、The artist is the lover of nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.
译文:山河皆在秋毫里,半作君王半作卿。
13、The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass
译文:山野欲邀远行客,故教芳草染溪桥。
14、The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the eternal
译文:可怜下里巴人耳,辜负阳春白雪声。
15、The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil. it waits to be lifted in the night
译文:红纱不解相思泪,只待烛花如意来。
16、Roots are the branches down in the earth. branches are roots in the air
译文:八千盘曲山河叶,十万花枝白云根。
17、I carry in my world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.
译文:此生诗酒空萧瑟,皆是前生泪里来
18、In the moon thou sendest thy love letters to me,i leave my answers in tears upon the gras
译文:锦书寄取西楼月,滴落相思野草花。
19、If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out
译文:闭门欲掩杜鹃泪,自此长无蝶梦来。
20、Thou raisest thy waves vainly to follow thy lover, o sea, thou lonely bride of the storm.
译文:惊涛误入春闺梦,翻尽浪花不见君
21、Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.
译文:褪著罗衣凭素手,吹来玉树后庭花。
22、One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. it sings to me in the night, ---i loved you.
译文:玉箫声起乌衣巷,按尽春心夜夜听
23、The flaming fire warns me off by its own glow. save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes.
译文:焚心以火莫相问,请拾余生劫后灰。
24、The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.
译文:遥夜花开仍脉脉,却教春昼更真真
25、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
译文:紫陌缠绵断肠处,忍教清泪作歌声。
26、I spill water from my water jar as i walk on my way,very little remains for my home.
译文:一樽还酹天涯路,多少余香落妾家。
27、The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp,and a waiting behind it.
译文:黄昏双似西窗烛,剪作归期未有期
28、Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.
译文:指长趾短应何似,舍却前生是此生
29、Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.let the world find its way to you.
译文:独抱冰心犹未染,山河星雨自归来
30、The cricket's chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark,like the rustle of dreams from my past youth
译文:夜雨寒蝉同淅沥,青春幽梦也依稀
如何用WPS快速翻译英文为中文
1、把英文文章用WPS打开。
2、在右上角的方框中搜索“翻译”,,翻译框会跳出来。再选择“划词翻译”。
3、选中自己需要的翻译的文字。
4、这时翻译框就可以出现自己需要的中文了。
5、点击复制中文,把中文翻译粘贴到文本中。
扩展资料:
WPS Office是由金山软件股份有限公司自主研发的一款办公软件套装,可以实现办公软件最常用的文字编辑、表格、演示稿等多种功能。
WPS Office具有内存占用低、运行速度快、体积小巧、强大插件平台支持、免费提供海量在线存储空间及文档模板等优点,覆盖Windows、Linux、Android、iOS等平台。
“愿你一切安好”翻译成英文是什么
wish you well.祝你安好。
或者是
wish you have a wonderful life.祝你一生安好。
这句话是我的美国同事回国前特意到我办公室跟我告别时,对我说的。
“愿你一切安好”
May you all going well
相关推荐
- 09-06 深圳北站进站口ab区别都高铁车票进站口吗
- 09-06 广州地铁15号线经过南沙哪些地方
- 09-06 深圳10号线地铁什么时候开通
- 09-06 高铁时速多少
- 09-06 小书虫作文3自然段
- 09-06 “衣服”的英语怎么读
- 09-06 练习瑜伽上犬式和下犬式有什么好处
- 09-06 去健身房练瑜伽要多少钱
- 09-06 有什么游戏合适30-40岁的妇女玩
- 09-06 梵一瑜伽会所巨峰路店怎么样